Saturday, November 9, 2013

Romance of the Month: Whispers from Heaven by D.G. Torrens

I've just finished reading a great romance novel, which I loved so much that I had to share it with everyone! It's called Whispers From Heaven and it's by one of my favourite authors, D.G. Torrens. It's part 2 in a series, so I'll start by telling you about the first book which I also loved.

Book 1  Tears of Endurance

A secret can tear you apart ... or bind you forever.

For Arianna Ferria, a satisfying and challenging life as an art gallery owner takes an unexpected turn into burning romance when she falls for the handsome and successful Ben Fielding. Soon, their relationship blossoms into more than she could ever imagine, but when a black secret comes crashing down around them, their love faces the ultimate test as they come to grips with a tragic fate that will bring you to tears ... Tears of Endurance



Book 2  Whispers from Heaven


Can love find a way?

Arianna and Tristan are both struggling to come to terms with a great loss; one that is having a detrimental effect on their future. With all the emotions that come with being a new mother followed by feelings of immense grief and mourning the death of her partner, Arianna is struggling each and every day. Lost in her world of grieving, she is struggling with moving forward. Tristan, her baby's uncle, is by her side, giving her his unwavering support, as promised to his brother before he passed away. His only brother, his only family; now gone forever. Tristan has fallen irrevocably and undeniably in love with Arianna, unbeknown to her. Through loyalty to his dead brother, he struggles daily to suppress his feelings, not wanting to scare Arianna away. Baby Ben is all the family he has left now and if being friends with Arianna is all there ever will be then he will suffer in silence.

I won't spoil it by telling you the ending, but I will say that if you'll looking for a great romance, grab these books.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I have them on my TBR list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. DG writes with her heart and it comes through. I really enjoyed Broken Wings and her war poetry is powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this wonderful feature of my new release Katheryn. You have made my weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn for writing 2 great romance novels! I can't wait to read your next one.

      Delete