Thank you so much to two great romance authors, Paula Martin and K.E. Saxon, for giving me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! In return, I need to give 7 facts about myself, nominate 10 other blogs and let them know that I’ve done so.
The 7 facts:
1. I love peanut butter, mayonnaise, banana and lettuce sandwiches.
2. My husband hates them, so I eat them when he’s not around.
3. My favourite story of all time is not actually a romance, but a satire called The Nose, a short story by the nineteenth century Russian writer, Gogol.
4. My favourite story when I was a child was A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
4. I love ballet! My favourite one is Manon.
5. I am one part Cherokee (a very small part).
6. I like to go ice-skating in my free time.
7. I once ███ at a ████ (This comment has been censored)
The 10 great blogs
Have a great weekend everyone and watch this space as I have several interviews coming up with some wonderful, bestselling romance authors!