Monday, November 25, 2013

Thank you for making A Bride For The Sheikh such a success!


Thank you to every one who has supported the release of my latest sheikh romance, A Bride For A Sheikh, and catapulting it into the bestseller lists on Amazon!

So far, I've been very fortunate to have my book featured on several fantastic sites, including:

Beauty Brite, where A Bride For The Sheikh received a great 5-star review

My Books and I, where I talk about the story behind the story and what inspires my sheikh novels

JJ Ellis Romance Author, which features an excerpt from A Bride For The Sheikh

Mrs Mommy Booknerd's Book Review, where A Bride For The Sheikh is a book Highlight of the Day

Book Vibe, which features tweets for A Bride For The Sheikh and gives it 5 stars!

Night Owl Reviews, which features A Bride For The Sheikh along with many of my other romances

The Romance Reviews, where A Bride For The Sheikh makes the headlines!

Liza O'Connor, where I'm having a giggle while talking about writing, publishing and hitting the bestseller lists

In addition, I would like to thank everyone who has supported me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Goodreads.

And most of all, thank you to all my wonderful readers who have made A Bride For The Sheikh such a huge success!



No comments:

Post a Comment