Tuesday, July 12, 2011

No time to pack

Having published, 'The Royal Sheikh' all my time is now taken up with marketing it, which seems to involve learning countless new forms of technology!  This has meant that I've spent no time getting ready for my holidays and will probably have to pack at the last minute.

A friend of mine once packed for a business trip to the States in a hurry and it was only when she arrived at Heathrow that she realised that she'd forgotten to pack her clothes!  She spent the whole of the 1st week in LA wearing the same thing to the office each day (she said that there was no time to shop until the weekend).

PS The woman in the picture is not me.  It is is how I wish I looked at airports: calm, relaxed and smartly dressed.  Sadly, the reality is always the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment